Plexos Group is currently seeking a Senior Grants Manager to support a FEMA Public Assistance Program in Puerto Rico.
About Plexos Group:
Plexos Group is a leading program delivery and project management company. Our experienced subject matter experts streamline large-scale and complex projects funded by federal and other public and private sources. We design, staff, and manage all facets of programs across infrastructure, construction, education, housing, and healthcare. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve helped state and local governments, public agencies, school districts, and private stakeholders restore continuity and build resilience for the communities and constituents they serve.
- Advise clients on FEMA PA policy and documentation requirements.
- Prepare project damage descriptions, scopes of work and damage documentation.
- Manage simultaneous development of multiple Project Worksheets (Categories A-G)
- Conduct site assessments in the field.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Review and validate contracts, contractor invoices, payroll, and other financial records.
- Provide policy guidance expertise for FEMA PA (406 & 428), FHWA ER, FEMA HMGP, HUD CDBG-DR &MIT or other grant programs.
- Organize and maintain project records and reports.
- Complete tasks on time and within project budgets.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of a wide variety of grants administration issues and problems.
- Significant experience addressing strategic issues in disaster recovery operations, including issues that have complex political and programmatic elements.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team.
- Strong organizational & research skills.
- Proficient computer skills (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- At least ten (10) years of experience as a Program Manager, Grants Manager, or a combination of both, including at least five (5) years of specific experience federally funded program or project management.
Plexos Group LLC is an Equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Plexos Group recognizes the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce that considers the needs of the communities we serve, and we are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment free from discrimination.