Plexos is seeking an experienced Administrative and Finance Analyst to support a Wildfire Disaster Recovery program in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The role of the Finance and Administrative Assistant is to provide support with administrative tasks for the program, as well as to support overall budget tracking and reporting by the team. The Finance and Administrative Assistant contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. The Finance and Administrative Assistant ensures efficient and smooth day-to-day operations for the program. This role further augments capacity in the DHSEM Grants Unit and Finance Unit by consolidating financial reporting and packages necessary to manage grant drawdowns for the program. Additional activities may be assigned by the Disaster Case Management Program Manager.
About Plexos Group:
Plexos Group is a leading program delivery and project management company. Our experienced subject matter experts streamline large-scale and complex capital, infrastructure and disaster recovery projects funded by federal and other public and private sources. We design, staff, and manage all facets of programs across infrastructure, construction, education, housing, and healthcare vertical business lines. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve helped state and local governments, public agencies, school districts, and private stakeholders restore continuity and build resilience for the communities and constituents they serve.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, support visitors and stakeholders, and plan meetings.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Take thorough notes during internal and external meetings.
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organization and communication.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipate needed supplies, and assist with placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Complete operational requirements by performing administrative projects, supporting the team’s needs, and expediting work results.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Maintain accurate contact and organization lists.
- Generate finance packages reflecting all relevant information required to support grant drawdowns.
- Work with the DHSEM Grants and Finance Units to finalize packages so that DHSEM is able to efficiently review packages and submit them to FEMA for drawdown.
- Support budget tracking and reporting to the Program Manager, to support consistent and accurate reporting of overall program outputs.
- Generate finance reporting to contribute to monthly and quarterly reports. Support additional inputs to regular reporting, as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Finance/Administrative Analyst.
Plexos Group LLC is an Equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Plexos Group recognizes the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce that considers the needs of the communities we serve, and we are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment free from discrimination.